Thursday, September 20, 2012

Learning and Leading

The four dimensions that J.P. Guilford uses to describe creativity are fluency, flexibility, originality, and  elaboration.  I struggle with originality the most.  I love to paint, but whenever I do I have to get my idea from someone or something else.  I usually get my idea from Pinterest.  I am also not a very good ctitical thinker, so coming up with things on my own that are unique is very difficult for me to do.  I feel like Wallwisher is a good tool that would help with elaboration and originality. Wallwisher would be a good way for people to display their ideas for others to see, and then others would be able to comment on these ideas and add things to it.  That would be originality and elaboration.  I think that Wordle would be a good tool to be used for creativity in a speech therapist's office.  Many students learn better through technology, and kids could look at the word cloud and read what they say.  Creativity is something that some people have more than others, but I think technology can help with creativity if the right tools are used.

No comments:

Post a Comment