Sunday, September 23, 2012

Creativity and Innovation



 I chose to do my video on a talent of mine: playing MarioKart.  Because there was so much I could do with this project, I decided to do something fun with it.  I had a lot of fun making this, and with some help from my friends I tried to make it creative.  This project was great and I enjoyed making it.  Here is my video.



As I have said before, I do not consider myself to be very creative.  I have a hard time coming up with things on my own, therefore I enjoy looking at other people's creativeness.  One thing that I love to look at on Pinterest is wedding ideas.  I found wedding photography by Laura Ashbrook and the pictures are absolutely beautiful.  The pictures are so original; I had never seen pictures taken like this before.  I feel like it is very easy for photography to all look the same, but these pictures capture creativity.

1 comment:

  1. So I went and looked at her pictures and they are great! I love her storybooks, they're adorable.I actually pinned one of her weddings. I will definitely start following her blog. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete